UBS5

Dr. Nathan Parker

Is UBS5 with Apparatus coming down the pipeline in the future? I see Logos has put just the UBS5 text on pre-pub (but not the apparatus yet). I'm curious to hear if Accordance has plans to release UBS5 with apparatus in the future.

Thanks!

Is UBS5 with Apparatus coming down the pipeline in the future? I see Logos has put just the UBS5 text on pre-pub (but not the apparatus yet). I'm curious to hear if Accordance has plans to release UBS5 with apparatus in the future.

Thanks!

Yes, we will eventually release it when it is made available to us. The text is identical to NA28 (meaning 100% the same).

Sounds good. I do have NA28 with apparatus, so I know the text is identical. Having its apparatus would be nice since my professor tends to want us using UBS apparatuses over NA apparatuses until we get more comfortable with TC.

• 2 months later...

Hello Accordancers!

I'm also anticipating the release of UBS5 with its more extensive apparatus on the variants it covers! While on the subject, I have to give my congratulations to Accordance for their great work with the NA27 and NA28, especially the formatting of the apparatuses.

Sincerely,

Jonathan

• Like 1