Info Pane... Journals, Monographs, Sermons

sfarson

Hey, terrific work with Acc 11!

Perhaps this is possible already, or it can considered for an upcoming release... seeing Journals, monographs, sermons show up as additional resources to view in the Info Pane.

• Like 5

Fabian--you must mean User Notes? The Info Pane works verse-by-verse, so couldn't do a User Tool, I don't think, since it's User Notes that are tied to biblical verses.

Mmmh not always, but most you're right. I'm working on a verse-by-verse tool but as User tool. The John MacArthur is also a verse-by-verse tool and it comes not in the Info Pane.

Greetings

Fabian

Interesting--out of curiosity, why a User Tool and not a new User Notes file for something you're doing verse-by-verse anyway?

Edited by Abram K-J

For me easier to handle to copy-paste 2000 sites to a Word processor and to editing there than in User Notes.

Greetings

Fabian

• 2 weeks later...

I have found in the internet on sermon-online.com an older MacArthur Studienbibel as .pdf with the old german spelling. So I will make my own commentary.

I know this is only the second or third best option.

Better were if Oaktree can itself give a push to publish contents in different languages.

this were the newer text http://clv.de/Buecher/Bibel-NT/Schlachter-2000/Studienbibel/MacArthur-Studienbibel-Schlachter-2000.html

Greetings

Fabian

• 1 month later...

Second this request! I was surprised not to see NET Notes pop up in the info pane when I moved it to the commentary folder like Dr. J said :)

Yep, I just got back on to edit this post because I noticed that it is appearing now. I think Accordance just didn't register the change I made right away, or something... Thanks!

Edited by mmoomey1984

NET Notes should appear, provided there is a note on the verse at the top of the Search pane. Try moving it into the Commentary folder at the very top. Check Eph. 1:1. NET does have a note there. See thumbnail.

post-29215-0-26311100-1419974121_thumb.png

Edited by Timothy Jenney
  • Like 2

Dr J,

Excellent idea. I just moved Schoken Bible Notes and DSSB Variants as well to the Commentaries folder.