Scripture Popup on rollover and Using one's favorite WP

Robert N

I have access to a numbe of Bible sw programs. I use Accordance for my searches, but I tend to use Wordsearch Bible sw for following sermons and listening to lectures. The reason I do this is that once I type a scripture reference from the sermon I can merely place my mouse pointer over it and the verses popup in a little window to allow me to quickly read them. I am suggesting that this woulld be a good feature to add to Accordance. It would allow me, and others like me to record the references as the pastor gives them and then merely move my mouse over them to read them rather than having to click on them and have a new pane disrupt my layout. I generally stay in the Notetaking window and read the popup references from there. This also brings to mind the cumbersomeness of taking User Notes due to the update button... it would be nice if the notes pane just updated (at least this could be an option) like a word processor does. Even better if it was a window into our favorite word processor like MS Word or Pages or Mellel or whatever WP we prefer so we could seemlessly create notes using all the formatting capabilities of our WP.

Perhaps I should have broken these into several requests, but really they address how I like to take notes as I listen to a sermon or lecture.