Is the user tools edit problem fixed in version 11?

Marco79

Greetings Joel,

I appreciate your time on this matter. But the problem is definitely not fixed. I just bought the Version 11 update today and I didn't know that you could update again two more times but after I updated just now and retested, it still does not work. 

Are you testing as I mentioned above? Because that is what I'm doing and it is failing every time. This problem plagues me.

I'm sure others are having the same thing happen. Because as I mentioned above unless I have some sort of a bug it happens every time without fail. But if somebody wanted to contact me I would be happy to share my screen and show them exactly what it is doing.

Thanks again for your time.

Marco, I just spent some time in a variety of User Tools, making errors, spell checking them, fixing the errors, scrolling around, and doing every type of edit action I could think of - no problem rendering the 'T' items.  So, a few items to help us confirm this issue:

1) If you do Accordance menu -> About Accordance, does it list 11.0.4 as the version you are running?

2) What Mac and version of OS X are you using this on?

3) Could you perhaps post a screen recording of the error occurring?  You may be doing something differently from me, and as they say - a picture is worth 1000 words.  On all recent versions of OS X, they come with Quicktime Player, that does excellent screen recordings from the File menu.

Thanks for your assistance in this, Marco.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joel,

Sorry for the delay. I have been very busy with tasks at work and home.

That is very surprising to me that you were not able to get the problem to show up. It occurs every time with out fail when I do the spell check and there is corrections through out the user tool that go into other chapters. 

Yes, I have version 11.0.4 and my laptop is a 2014 mac book pro os. 10.9.5

I made the video showing the problem occurring which is 118 mb. in size. How would you suggest I get it to you?

Blessings

Marco, what may be better is to send me the user tool file itself that has the spelling corrections.  Can you post it to dropbox and send me the link?  I can also message you with my e-mail address.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delays, work has been very busy.

I am not sure how drop box works, can you help me out on that?

Marco

Marco, I'll message you with details.