couple of bugs in the info pane

Boris Repschinski

Hi there,

around Christmas I explored Matthew 1-2 a little and played with the info pane. I noticed a couple of interesting bugs:

• Amplifying "Joseph" to the timeline, the OT Joseph crops up – a nice touch because the stories of course are connected literarily, but perhaps not intended.
  • "Herod" (Person) amplifies to Herod Philip, one of the sons of Herod the Great.

Maybe that should be fixed.

Thank you for the feedback. You can send a correction from that pane. We are still working to correct and refine and expand the topic database.

• 2 weeks later...

If I choose to display only commentary titles as text, then titles get unnecessarily truncated. Only half the width of the Info Pane.

If I choose black background for the Info Pane, there is a strange light grey frame around it. Probably to indicate that this pane is active. While other panes have thin blue line around them, Info Pane has wider margin for the same frame. And I see that when I change text color to white for this pane, the default titles (Commentaries, Cross-References, Topics, Apparatus) don't change color, they stay the same grey. I think they also should change color along the rest of the text.

Edited by Guntis

When I hover mouse cursor over "NT Use of OT [beale-Carson Commentary]" in the Info Pane, I see only title text in the Instant Details palette, commentary is not shown. Have to click on the title to open commentary in the parallel pane. Please fix this. Currently I have open Accordance to 1Cor 4:1 and Instant Details show only this:

[beale-Carson Commentary]
Censure of Corinthian Factionalism (1:10–4:17)

Edited by Guntis