Accordance not opening to last session on startup (Mac)

jrensink78

I recently started using Accordance 11 on my Mac. I'm having an apparent issue where I have Accordance set to startup in the last session in my preferences, but it's not working.

When I open up Accordance from my launch pad, I see the splash screen for a second and then it goes away and nothing else appears on the screen. The Accordance icon is down in the dock though. If I then click on the icon in the dock, Accordance opens up to a generic workspace and not the workspace that I was in previously.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm running the latest version of both Yosemite and Accordance.

Edited by jrensink78

Are you closing the workspace before quitting Accordance? If so, that may be why there is no workspace when you open it.

Lorinda

That's probably it. So the appropriate thing to do would be to leave my workspace up and close accordance as a whole using the file menu or the dock icon.

I gave this a quick test and seems to be doing the trick. Thanks for the help. I now need to retrain my brain to close this app out differently than I do others. =)

On Mac closing windows does not quit most apps, they remain open as seen in the dock. Nor is it necessary. Just quit them.