Text is jumbled in HMT-W4

rpavich

I opened the Hebrew Bible HMT-W4 and when you have a parallel text in the same workspace and slide the sizing bar left and right; the interlinear information gets jumbled up.

My computer info is in my signature.

post-33196-0-67206200-1421360001_thumb.jpg

The bar adds context, it does not affect sizing.

I do see where adding context verses distorts the alignment of the interlinear view. This is fixed if you scroll the text out of sight and back. I found it on Mavericks as well as Yosemite. I also saw it when changing the search criteria.

We will look into it, but the alignment of all that interlinear information is very tricky in our dynamic interlinear feature.

The bar adds context, it does not affect sizing.

I just meant the slider between the panes that controls the width, I guess I used the wrong nomenclature.

I do see where adding context verses distorts the alignment of the interlinear view. This is fixed if you scroll the text out of sight and back.

Not on my machine. (if what you mean is scroll up or down to go to verses where the text isn't jumbled and back again.)

I found it on Mavericks as well as Yosemite. I also saw it when changing the search criteria.

We will look into it, but the alignment of all that interlinear information is very tricky in our dynamic interlinear feature.

Thanks, hopefully you can do something to fix it.

By the way, it also means that not only is the text visually jumbled but the information is misaligned.

post-33196-0-30115700-1421398393_thumb.jpg

Edited by rpavich

Yes, I see that, too. Not sure whether we can fix it for 11.0.4.

Thanks, this seems to be an extreme example; that's a LOT of information to juggle visually.

It clears up some when you shrink the text via the "AA" button on the pane so that helps.