Is there a way to export all rows of an interlinear to another document?

rpavich

I'm not sure if I've already asked this or just thought about it but is there a way to export or print all rows of an interlinear?

When I print I just get the bible text and when I choose select all I just get the same thing; only the text itself is highlighted.

post-33196-0-95635700-1421754248_thumb.jpg

Try Edit -> Copy As -> Interlinear. Note that the results are in a tabular form, so it works best when exporting to a table.

Try Edit -> Copy As -> Interlinear. Note that the results are in a tabular form, so it works best when exporting to a table.

Darn it! Now I remember that I already asked that and someone already answered it!

Thanks again!

Rpavich

I dont know if you already discovered it (and appologies if you have) but if you click your name at the top of the forum and select my content, you will be able to see all your posts and things that have interested you.

This will be really useful in about a years time when you come to revise old threads.

Fraser.

Rpavich

I dont know if you already discovered it (and appologies if you have) but if you click your name at the top of the forum and select my content, you will be able to see all your posts and things that have interested you.

This will be really useful in about a years time when you come to revise old threads.

Fraser.

Thanks Fraser, I should have thought of that myself.