Randy Cue

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Teaching adult Sunday School, baseball
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:10 PM

I would like to see some additional text formatting options. In the attachment, the top passage is the way that the text is formatted now. The bottom passage is the way I would like to be able to format the text without having to do it manually in Word.

Attached File  Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 12.06.11 PM.png   235.08KB   0 downloads

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

21.5 inch iMac (mid 2010)

OSX Yosemite 10.10

#2 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Today, 05:10 PM

I would like to see some additional text formatting options. In the attachment, the top passage is the way that the text is formatted now. The bottom passage is the way I would like to be able to format the text without having to do it manually in Word.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-01-23 at 12.06.11 PM.png

Tabulation works acceptably (1 Tab inserts 4 spaces), superscript is in the right-click > Style menu, you can also apply Bold and font size. Where's problem? You can formatize in Accordance exactly as you showed. Or do you want to format text on iPad? I'm talking about Mac version. 

Attached Files

Edited by Guntis, Today, 05:18 PM.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(MacBook Pro 15.4" retina (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. OS X Yosemite, Accordance 11) 

#3 Randy Cue

Randy Cue

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Teaching adult Sunday School, baseball

Posted Today, 06:39 PM

I'm not talking about formatting notes. I'm talking about how text is formatted when it is copied to a word processor using control-command-c.  The text citation format settings are very limited and do not include what I showed in my screen capture.

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

21.5 inch iMac (mid 2010)

OSX Yosemite 10.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users