Typing doesn't work in any box

Battlesman

Hey all,

Since I can't find another post with this problem, I'm starting a new one.

Sometimes when trying to type a new reference or content in the research box, typing does not work. Accordance's "focus" is on the zone I'm trying to type in, but no letters work. Other apps do, though, so it's not an OS X problem, I wouldn't think. Once I close the app and reopen it, it's fine... for a while, then it crops up again.

I've not been able to discover yet what is causing it to lose the ability to type in a box.

Anyone else having this problem on occasion?

Actually this happened to me on the last rev and I just chalked it up to a temporary glitch..I didn't know anyone else had it happen. It hasn't happened since I upgraded to version 11.0.4

See this thread. They know about it, but haven't been able to reproduce it consistently enough to figure out what is causing it.

Lorinda

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am using v 11.0.4 and still have the problem. The only fix I've found is to shut down Accordance and restart the program. Right now I'm unable to enter a new reference in the verse reference box, so I'll restart and try again. Very annoying.

It happened to me. First I couldn't type. Then it typed a bunch of very strange characters. I force quit and relaunched accordance. No problem after that.