Accordance opens without custom background

proslambano

I've set my background to a light-green that is (supposedly) helpful in alleviating eye-strain.

Accordance opened with a white background after I had set it to green. In preferences, you can see in the attached picture that green is already selected. Note that the OK button is greyed-out, indicating this is a new window with no new changes -- i.e., the green is showing as already selected beforehand, but the window isn't opening to it.

After setting Accordance, I also set windows background to the same green color, so my other apps would use the same color.

Kind Regards,

Brian

post-32357-0-96798900-1422268698_thumb.png

I've set my background to a light-green that is (supposedly) helpful in alleviating eye-strain.

Accordance opened with a white background after I had set it to green. In preferences, you can see in the attached picture that green is already selected. Note that the OK button is greyed-out, indicating this is a new window with no new changes -- i.e., the green is showing as already selected beforehand, but the window isn't opening to it.

After setting Accordance, I also set windows background to the same green color, so my other apps would use the same color.

Kind Regards,

Brian

Did you shut Accordance down and restart?

Are you opening saved workspaces or sessions that have not been resaved with the green background?

I did shut down Accordance and restart, and before I shut down, I clicked File / Save, then selected 'nasb.accord' in the list and overwrote the previous workspace with the same name.

When I open Accordance, the preferences are set to open default session, and nasb.accord is my default session.

Tried to reset to green again, save again, and update dropbox - since I'm in process of migrating from mac, I thought perhaps it's getting setting from the mac via dropbox (?), but after I chose the custom color this time, Accordance locked up. It presented a window with a debug option, but I'm not able to do anything with it, as it is completely frozen. (I do some development on my machine, so perhaps that's why I got the option to debug?

If you've opened a saved workspace, it will reopen with the same preferences set at the time it was originally saved. If you toggle each pane, they will come up in the new default setting. Then reserve resave the workspace. I have a custom background that I use for all my text, tools, and my user notes. I find the white to be hard on my eyes, too.

Edited by Julie Falling