Daily reading opens smaller than other windows/workspaces; fixable?

rpavich

I'm doing a daily reading/devotional and noticed that it opens a few inches smaller than my laptop screen and I can't figure a way to get it to open like all the other workspaces. I've resized it by dragging the corners and then closing and opening thinking that it would "remember" the last setting but it doesn't.

Is there anyway to fix the devotional window to open at a certain size?

Right now the devotional always opens as a new, sadly not configurable workspace.  And, as is standard with all Mac windows, when you open a new window, it is offset slightly smaller than your existing window.  For now, if you want your daily reading to fill the screen, you can either close any existing workspaces first (not ideal), or you can use Full Screen mode or Reading Mode to have it fill your monitor after opening.  Similarly, you can 'zoom' the window with an option-click on the green button to have it size to fill the screen after opening.

Right now the devotional always opens as a new, sadly not configurable workspace.  And, as is standard with all Mac windows, when you open a new window, it is offset slightly smaller than your existing window.  For now, if you want your daily reading to fill the screen, you can either close any existing workspaces first (not ideal), or you can use Full Screen mode or Reading Mode to have it fill your monitor after opening.  Similarly, you can 'zoom' the window with an option-click on the green button to have it size to fill the screen after opening.

Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware of the option-click thing so that's better than what I was doing :)