Windows 10?

Tom Castle

Hey folks.

I purchased and downloaded Acc 11 yesterday... 

I was interested in putting it on my Windows 10 box. It downloads fine... However, when the installer attempts to install modules, it just hangs and crashes.

Do we yet have an installer that will work with Win 10? Beta?

Works fine for me. Are you sure you have the latest install of the Windows 10 Technical Preview?

Hey Mark. I believe so.. I'm on build 9926

There have been a number of issues with the newest build of Windows 10. I wonder if Mark installed his copy of Accordance before that build?

So I tried again... after about 10 minutes of 'installing' I get this which stops the install process.

post-33-0-87637600-1422984594_thumb.png

Ok.. I skipped that one and it seems to have installed everything else... I got to choose preferences.

Now, however, I'm getting a crash to desktop on application start. Any ideas?

Tom, not that this will answer your question, but I get that same error message about a file being locked on only one title in my install on a Toshiba Encore 2 Write (Windows tablet). That makes me wonder if it's an Accordance install issue as opposed to being a Windows 10 issue in your case (since I'm running 8.1 still on mine).

Hey folks. Appreciate the posts so far.. Would really like to get some help so I can have the program back.