Font Issue: Diacritics for transliterations
Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:48 AM
Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:07 AM
Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:23 PM
Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:10 PM
What I did:
1. Since this is a G4, the emulator issue didn't factor in.
2. I ran FontFixer, and rebooted, but the issue was still there. I did a variation on this by running FontFixer and logging out/in: nothing.
3. I checked the location of each font in the Rosetta font family, and verified their place in the Library (in accordance to the Font instructions and Helen)—I even opened the font family in FontLab, but this was fruitless.
4. So I thought about it a bit realizing that FontFixer wasn't fixing the issue. As a last hope, I went to Accordance downloads and thought, "I'll just start over and download FontFixer again," and that's when I saw it: an UPDATE to FontFixer! Yessss.
Edited by Thomas, 04 April 2007 - 01:25 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users