Easy Install/ Updates

JeffCheadle

I've upgraded How to read the Bible for All It's Worth and Bible Lands Photo Guide to the most recent versions. That being said, the previous versions still show up as available uploads under Easy Install. This seems like a bug.

Not a bug. The content is different, so there are different files. Once they're yours, they're yours!

I agree that in these cases there does not seem to be much point in allowing the old version to install when you have the new one, and we can fix that. However, sometimes a new edition omits some of the old material, and in those cases we prefer to leave the choice to the user.

I agree that in these cases there does not seem to be much point in allowing the old version to install when you have the new one, and we can fix that. However, sometimes a new edition omits some of the old material, and in those cases we prefer to leave the choice to the user.

At first I didn't get it but I agree with this; it's like buying a book and then not throwing the previous version away when you get the new one. Both have their place.