Accordance from App Store, how to register?

Chuck Schneider

A friend of mine has purchased Accordance from the app store, but he never registered it because he didn't know how.

How does one register for further purchases and updates when the App Store was used instead of directly downloading from Accordance?

Also, I just noticed that he purchased the software December 4th, but, when he installs, he only gets version 10.4.6.

Accordance on the App Store has not been updated to version 11 yet, but that is coming soon.

If he ever logs in via Easy Install in his app, it will automatically register the program to his account.

We tried that, but it gave a response to "register". I wasn't clear what to do, since we gave an e-mail and a password. It just gave the same response.

Your friend needs to have an account on accordancebible.com.  This is easily created during the App setup process, but since you are well past that, you'll need to do it on our website at:

https://www.accordancebible.com/site/sign_in/

Once the account is created and activated, you can use it in Easy Install to register the MAS purchase.