Where R Intros to Books / Modules found?

Enoch

I was just trying to find out a bit more about the Navarra Spanish translation.  Usually one expects to find an introduction to a Bible translation, saying why it was needed (as new Dead Sea Scrolls have been discovered, a need to delete references to unicorns, etc.).  But I was unable to find the introductory materials on Navarra.  The only 2 items in library search that came up were the Bible text starting with Genesis and the Notes also starting with Genesis.  Where is the apology for making the translation with the introductory discussion?

Apparently this was not included in the etext we received, or it would have been placed at the head of the Notes module.

Apparently this was not included in the etext we received, or it would have been placed at the head of the Notes module.

Thanks for that information.  I will now know that any introductory material available (preface, etc.) will be at the head of Notes, but these etexts may not have it.

BTW, is the name of this version misspelled?  On Google it appears to have the name Navarre though done by the University of Navarra.

Edited by Enoch