Vertical toolbar?

Battlesman

Hey all,

I seem to recall in an older version of Accordance (version 7, maybe? 8, perhaps), one could position the toolbar on the left or right side of the screen vertically if one so desired? Is this still a possibility? If not, then consider this a request :).

I rarely need more vertical space, but am always itching for more horizontal space. If I can aid that by moving the toolbar over to the over to the left or right side, that would be great.

You're probably thinking of the toolbar as it was before version 10 and the redesign. If you want the toolbar to take up less space an option is to right-click on the toolbar where you can set the toolbar to have smaller icons or only text shown.

Hello 

By me the "Hide Toolbar button" is missing under Yosemite. but the shortcut works. file:///Applications/Accordance.app/Contents/Resources/Accordance%20Help/Default.htm#topics/04_gswa/using_the_toolbar.htm#kanchor219

Hide the Toolbar

To save screen space, the toolbar can also be hidden. Do one of the following:

• Press  Opt++0 to hide/show the toolbar.
  • Click the Hide Toolbar button ( , top right of the Workspace). Note that this item is not available if you are working under the Mac Lion/Mountain Lion operating system.

Greetings

Fabian

The older versions of Accordance had a Resource palette, which could be positioned horizontally or vertically. Those functions have been merged with the Library in the latest versions of Accordance.

If you want more space, consider closing the Library, Instant Details, and the Toolbar. Use the right-click menu whenever possible and popups when available. Keyboard shortcuts are an easy way to open and close some of these windows easily.

• Like 1