is there a way to hover over parsing terms to get info?

rpavich

I was wondering if there was a way to hover over or click parsing terms to get quick info on them

Here is an example from a parsing guide but I was looking more at while being in a text or something like that.

post-33196-0-25020900-1426092356_thumb.jpg

I don't quite understand exactly what you're requesting. Can you clarify?

I don't quite understand exactly what you're requesting. Can you clarify?

Well..let's say you are in a greek text and you hover over a word and you get some parsing info in the instant details pane.

then if you want to go further and get info on what aorist means and what the implications of it's use is...you hit a dead end unless you open a grammar and search it out...no instant hovering info happening.

I know that this isn't something that I'd need (definition of noun) but it serves the purpose of illustrating what I'm asking.

Pretend I'm in the text and I hover over the "noun" in the instant details pane...then this is the pop up that comes up.

post-33196-0-02931200-1426094148_thumb.jpg

Edited by rpavich

Oh this is embarrassing.

I just realized that the Accordance parsing guide matches each word in the GNT AND scrolls right along with the text...

Whoops.

This is actually what I"m asking for. (in popup form) but nevertheless...this works great for my need.

You can probably forget this discussion at this point.

Oh this is embarrassing.

I just realized that the Accordance parsing guide matches each word in the GNT AND scrolls right along with the text...

Whoops.

This is actually what I"m asking for. (in popup form) but nevertheless...this works great for my need.

You can probably forget this discussion at this point.

No problem. Glad you found a way to get what you want. The "GNT Key" (aka Rogers and Rogers) is also a good resource along these lines.

No problem. Glad you found a way to get what you want. The "GNT Key" (aka Rogers and Rogers) is also a good resource along these lines.

Thanks!

Good for me...bad for my wallet. :)