Biblia Hebraica Quinta modules won't install

Peter Brylov Christensen

Hi there!

First of all, thank you so much for making the Biblia Hebraica Quinta fascicle of Proverbia available. This is really great - Now only the Minor Prophets and Judices remain.

I have, however, been having some difficulties installing all of the BHQ modules. When I tried to do so about 10 minutes ago, Accordance immediately crashed, so I re-opened the program and tried to install it all again. This time, it went slightly better, but only the BHQ module containing Proverbia itself actually got installed, whereas the others (BHQ apparatus, Commentary, Masorah Magna, Masorah Parva) remain on the Updates list. No matter how many times I try to install them and getting the message that they've been installed, they still remain on the list. I then checked the version numbers on the respective modules, and they match the old numbers and not the new ones, so they're definitely not installed.

But other than that, I'm really excited about the addition of a new BHQ fascicle! Can't wait to check it out.

With kind regards

Peter Christensen

*EDIT*

Just had a look at the product page, where it says:

As they are published, additional fascicles will be made available at an upgrade price. The Biblia Hebraica Quinta is expected to be completed in 2015.

Two things:

Does this mean that I got the new fascicle by mistake in spite of the fact that it was listed under "Free Updates", and does it explain why the remaining ones won't install properly? 

You might want to change the 2015 estimate, or better yet, remove it completely; From what I can gather, optimistic guesses say 2020 these days, but I don't believe that one bit. The Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft hasn't published any fascicles since 2012, and there's plenty of material to cover yet.

Edited by Pchris

Peter, would you mind trying again - I've made a few changes. See if that helps.

Julie

• Like 1

That did the trick - thank you very much, Julie!

With kind regards

Peter