Best way to reload old saved sessions

Bret Hicks

I have a number of workspaces that I have created that I use in my regular bible study.  However, since I work from both home and my office, and these two locations have different size external monitors, I have created "duplicates" of the main workspaces with the difference of being resized for my smaller monitor at the office.  I am creating two different sessions with these main workspaces, one for home (with the home versions of the workspaces) and one for the office (with the smaller sized office versions of the workspaces.)

Is there a way other than using file, open tan then scrolling down to the name of the session (for either home or office) to open those sessions?  I guess what I am looking for is a way to have a dropdown button for sessions like for workspaces.  I can not seem to locate one.  Is there such a thing?

In Christ,

Bret

Hi Bret, this isn’t quite what you’re suggesting, but I still do this on occasions.

Save your sessions into a dedicated folder in your Accordance Folder in Documents.

Drag that folder to your Dock.

Then you can select and open any session with a click and click from the dock folder disclosure. I have been using this on an off for years to have multiple default setups for Accordance. Works like a dream for me (and it works for saved workspaces too).

• Like 1