• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:56 PM

I pasted some text in the user notes on my iPad and was pleasantly surprised that Accordance made them into links. But tapping on those links didn't bring up popup window. Tapping on the link creates grey background for that link and that's all. 

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(MacBook Pro 15.4" retina (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. OS X Yosemite, Accordance 11) 

#2 Mike Garrity

Mike Garrity

Gold

• Accordance
  • 381 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:46 PM

Guntis,

Can you post a screenshot with the problematic User Note link that you are trying to get Instant Details by tapping? Also, what is the first Text Module in your Library?

I noticed a bug when the scripture reference was not in the top Text and wanted to see if that was the same issue for you.

Thanks for the feedback,

Mike

#3 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

First text is NRSVS. Here are screenshots:

Attached Files

“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(MacBook Pro 15.4" retina (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. OS X Yosemite, Accordance 11) 

#4 Mike Garrity

Mike Garrity

Gold

• Accordance
  • 381 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:30 PM

Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce the problem:

Attached File  IMG_1776.PNG   335.99KB   0 downloads

I added a Psa 22:21 note, typed the last line of your user note, tapped done. The scripture links appear to be auto linked just like yours.

Am I missing something?

Do the other links fail?

#5 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

All links in user notes fail. The same behavior - link background turns grey and no popup window.

#6 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:11 AM

And today links in user notes suddenly started to work. Nothing's done on my part. Go figure...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: links, user notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users