Help with new NAC volumes

Fr. Rich

I already own the NAC. The blog is touting the release of the following new volumes but I can't find anywhere where I can buy just these volumes. None of your advertised "specials" is a good deal for someone who already owns the set and only needs these new volumes. How do I just buy these four new releases?

• Isaiah 40-66: Vol. 15B by Gary V. Smith
  • 1 Corinthians: Vol. 28 by Mark Taylor
  • Hebrews: Vol. 35 by David L. Allen
  • Revelation: Vol. 39 by Paige Patterson

This is ab out as difficult and un Accordance like a way to sell updates as I have experienced. One has to REALLY want these volumes to hunt down where they can be bought. Also, why is my order marked "pending'? These volumes should be available right now or they should not have been announced until they are available.

Fr. Rich,

I apologize for the hassles.

Usually a "pending" order simple means it has to be manually processed, not that the volumes aren't currently available. In this case, I am going to guess your order is pending because this is an upgrade. The people in the office need to verify you already have the rest of the NAC—and the office is not yet open.

As far as the upgrades, the new sets will have any available upgrades listed on its page. So the upgrade to the new 42-volume set is listed on that page. Each of the other "upgraded" sets will also have the upgrades listed on those pages as well.

post-32273-0-70214100-1429624696_thumb.png

I know this is an oft discussed issue but it would be nice in Easy Install if when one upgraded with a fuller package (as with the NAC-42) that it would remove the now obsolete module (as in this case, NAC). Its not a big deal as I just deleted the NAC and moved the NAC-42 to the same organizational structure as I had NAC.

• Like 1

I'm glad to know that i can do that, Tony. 

• 2 weeks later...

I also upgraded from NAC (38) to NAC-42, is it possible to transfer all of my previous highlight (in NAC) to the new module (NAC-42)? Thank you!

It should be possible, please try it and let us know whether or not it comes up as an option.

I see, thank you, but now the old highlights in NAC don't appear in NAC-42... did I miss anything when I download the NAC-42?

This still needs to be enabled for the new module and in an update to the program.