Synching bookmarks between iPad and iPhone

Chuck Schneider

I made several bookmarks on my iPad and, after I synched to dropbox on both my iPad and my iPhone, the bookmarks don't appear on my iPhone.

Am I missing a step? 

Bookmark syncing in the iOS app uses iCloud. Please make sure you are logged into ICloud using the same Apple ID on both devices.

Thanks, Scott, I've made sure that iCloud drive is on, but how do I now trigger a synch from the iOS app? The options are only "with Accordance" or "dropbox".

iCloud syncs automatically. Are both devices running the same iOS and mobile app versions?

Both apps are build 2.0.0.6444, but the iOS on the iPad is 8.3 (12F69) and the iOS on the iPhone is 8.3 (12F70).

Since there was no available update the iPad, I assumed that the difference of 69 and 70 was not significant. Is this the culprit?

The iCloud account is the same on both devices, by the way.

In "Manage Storage", I don't see Accordance, but I see a few other apps there.

It's under the iCloud Drive settings. Did you upgrade to iCloud Drive on both devices?

iCloud Drive is on for both devices. The settings for Accordance also have "Sync Bookmarks" turned on.

I also tried turning both devices off and on again, but this didn't change anything yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Although I've survived okay without this feature, I can see how it would help me out of some confusion from time to time.

Since I don't know what else to check to make the feature work, I'm bringing this up again to see if anybody else has had a similar problem and, if so, whether it was corrected for them.

I have never had this problem. The bookmarks sync automatically between my iPhone and iPad with no issues.