Expanded Information Function in Library

Enoch

A continued problem one may have with Accordance is that after one has bought a large number of commentaries, it is not always simple to find out what one has and the bibliographical information on what one brings up.

I recently bought Understanding the Bible Commentary and the New American Commentary - 42 volume set.  But when I clicked on the i information icon to the right of these sets in the Library, the completeness or lack of completeness was not indicated in the pop-up information window.  It would surely be a convenience in this information function if the information included either 1) set is complete or 2) set lacks 9 books of the Bible.  

To carry the request one step further, the pop up window could say, 

2) the set lacks 9 books of the Bible, namely Joshua, Job, Habakkuk, the 4 gospels, Philemon, James, and Jude.

Also the information could state: "This is an OT-only set," "This is a NT-only set," as appropriate.

Further, it might state, "This set should be complete in one year.  Accordance will sell you the completion for the low prepublication price of 25 shekels, if you commit to buy today."