Keyboard shortcut for scrolling to hits

Joel Arnold

If I have a search with multiple hits and then expand out to include context, is there a keyboard shortcut to jump down to the next hit? I know there used to be and I think it changed. For some reason I'm not finding it and I've tried all the usual shift, option, control combos.

There is a button to go to the next hit. It used to appear only with All context but now it is there with any number of context verses.

The shortcuts are documented in the help here:

Comprehensive Reference > Keyboard Shortcuts > Shortcut Keys for Workspaces, Zones, Tabs, Panes, Edit Windows, and General Navigation

so ctrl-cmd-up or down arrow goes to the next hit (in version 11), but only on Mac. There is no Windows version when the control and command keys are both used, since command IS control on Windows and there is no additional key available.

• Like 1

If you do a search in a Tool then it is on Mac ctrl+cmd+arrow down or up

Unfortunately If you do a "Reseach" this doesn't work.

Please Accordance add this!

With cmd+arrow down or up you go to the next Tool.  If you do a search in a Tool (not Research) then the shortcut-key for this is ctrl+arrow down or up.

In Texts and Research are now cmd+arrows to go to the next.

Here can Accordance bring more "accordance" that throuth the whole Accordance: ctrl+cmd+arrows are for through the Hits, and ctrl+arrows are to go through the Tools.

I would appreciate that.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

• 6 years later...

Yes, please do add this to the Research tab! It's so frustrating to have to scroll to the next hit, especially knowing that the capability is there for tools! Thank you!

Blessings!
Tom

• Like 1