#123) Change Focus and Tie/Untie Panes

Timothy Jenney

Check out our two newest features in the latest podcast:

Accordance 11.0.6 brings with it two new features: Change Focus and Tie/Untie Panes. Both are designed to enable users to investigate any verse while still being able to see its entire context. Join Dr. J as he demonstrates how these two subtle, but powerful features can make our Bible study both easier and more effective.

https://vimeo.com/128503946

Edited by Timothy Jenney
  • Like 3

Thanks, really appreciate the tweaking and the excellent podcasts

;o)

• Like 1

Thanks, for both! :-)

Another great podcast.  I saw the Jewish Study Bible there in your demo and was wondering if you would tell me a little about it?  

• Like 1

I haven't had time to read it myself yet, but its reviews are impressive. It's on my "to read" list, along with the Jewish Annotated NT!

So little time, so many books...

• Like 2

So little time, so many books...

Oh, how true!

I saw that it is on sale in the Accordance store and picked it up.

I was looking at the Jewish Study Bible too. In the Product page says: "The JSB uses The Jewish Publication Society TANAKH Translation..." Does that means that I need to have that too, or will the Study Bible work with any Bible within Accordance?

All our Study Bible Notes and Commentaries work with any Bible version, and none of them include a Bible version. Some commentaries include their own translation.

And while the book order is different in the jps compared to something like the nrsv, the clever people at accordance have thought of that and the study bible can cope. ;o)

• Like 2