Is Accordance digitally signed???

Daniel  Francis

I was asked by someone if Accordance was digitally signed.... I know your APP store version would be, as for the generic version we have from the website I was not sure how to answer him and for the life of me I have no idea how to check since the Get Info window seems like no help there..

-Dan

If it wasn't I'm pretty sure you would get an unknown developer warning dialog during install. I checked with codesign and it is signed. That's OSX at least.

Thx

D

• Like 2

Yes, it is signed as an officially registered developer.

Dan,

Just to clarify the Accordance Mobile syncing capabilities:

Dropbox Syncing

(from Help: Version 11 Installation, Updates, and Syncing > Sync to Dropbox )

Accordance Highlights, User Notes, and User Tools files can be synced to your Dropbox account. In this way, you can easily keep all of these files in common between different devices and computers (no number limit) registered to your Accordance account. 

For example, you might own a desktop with Mac and/or Windows, a laptop with Mac and/or Windows, and an iPad and/or iPhone. You could take your iPad on a trip and highlight some Text and add a few User Notes. On your way home, you could sync the iPad to your Dropbox account, making your updated notes available on all your devices.

Wifi Syncing
(from Help: Version 11 Installation, Updates, and Syncing > Sync to Mobile Devices)

Modules, including User content (User Bibles, User Notes, User Tools, and Highlight files), can be synchronized from Accordance Mac to the Accordance Mobile application installed on your iOS device. You can choose to sync all or only selected modules to your mobile device. (Not available on Windows yet)

Syncing of modules is one-way only, from your computer to your mobile device, with the exception of User Notes and Highlight files. 

• User Notes and Highlight files can be synced in both directions.
  • For User Notes, any changes made in either copy are merged. If a User Note for a particular verse was changed on your computer and the mobile device, you are asked to choose which note should be merged to both files. 
  • For Highlight files, any changes made are automatically merged, whether on the Mac or your mobile device.

Mike

Edited by Mike Garrity
  • Like 1

This is the basis of my friends question (believing WIFI syncing was an option only because of Accordance being a signed Application), but for another question in this forum, can USER BIBLES dropbox sync ?

-Dan

Dan,

As listed in the Help above, only 

Accordance Highlights, User Notes, and User Tools files can be synced to your Dropbox account.

Mike

thank you... i wasn't sure if User Bibles were considered as part of tools. Thanks for the clarification.

-Dan