Pulpit Resource Sale!

R. Mansfield

The Pulpit Resource Sale begins TODAY! Save Up To 30% On Fantastic Helps For Preachers!

Sale prices remain through midnight (EDT), June 8

• Like 1

There are some great resources within this sale. I would also suggest adding Butler's Analytical Bible Expositor series as well, though it is already on sale. http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Butler-ExpositorLike the Phillips series his outlines of various passages can be helpful.

• Like 1

Glad to see that Wiersbe's Be Series is eligible for Cross-Grade.... I am excited to get the complete Be Series for Accordance.

-Dan

PS: Hope I am eligible just got a call telling me I may not be since the Logos edition is comprised of the 27 volumes OT plus the only way they sell the NT is The Bible Exposition Commentary: An Exposition of the New Testament Containing the Entire “BE” Series (2 vols.; 23 titles)

Edited by Dan Francis

Different publishers have assembled the sets in different ways, but we will honor the crossgrade if you have the entire set with another software company.

• Like 1

Thanks for the Info. In all honesty I am not 100% sure why yours is not called the Bible Exposition Commentary in 6 volumes since it is the only way to have in print your edition with Song of Songs and Lamentations. But I am just happy having it in Accordance whatever it is called.

Dan

Thanks for the Info. In all honesty I am not 100% sure why yours is not called the Bible Exposition Commentary in 6 volumes since it is the only way to have in print your edition with Song of Songs and Lamentations. But I am just happy having it in Accordance whatever it is called.

Dan

The publisher is somewhat rebranding or relaunching this series it seems. We worked from the latest files they provided, and were also able to fill in a couple more books not in their files. There will likely be slight variations in arrangement from previous editions in print (though not in content).