NIVAC Hebrews Outline?

Ιακοβ

Im happy to now have the NIVAC series due to the recent sale. I am looking at Hebrews, and notice that the outline at the start of the book is actually missing sections. I know its theoretically possible that the original print book may omit parts of the Book of Hebrews from the outline of the book, but I have never seen such a thing before.

As per the attached screenshot, does this look right to you?

post-33292-0-64854900-1433831272_thumb.png

My version of the NIVAC NT is 1.4, and neither the Outline nor the Table of Contents (click the icon beside the page #) show any missing sections. The outline is formatted differently in mine which may be simply a font difference.

Please be sure you have updated the module, and look again.

My version of the NIVAC NT is 1.4, and neither the Outline nor the Table of Contents (click the icon beside the page #) show any missing sections. The outline is formatted differently in mine which may be simply a font difference.

Please be sure you have updated the module, and look again.

If I go to the "About this text", it says version 1.4. With regards to the outline, I've not changed the font or anything. (I didn't even know you could).  My outline shows hebrews finishing in chapter 10. Your outline goes to 13?

Aaah, I worked it out. there are actually two outlines. The first omits some passages, the second includes all the passages.