Mounce greek dictionary, changing default

ukfraser

Hi, i have the niv-g/k (84) tagged version but when i click on niv in the greek dictionary, the default is the 11 version so i get an error message. Is there any way i can change the default link? If so, how?

Thanks

Edited by ukfraser

No, I'm sorry. Those hypertext links are hardwired.

Looks like another reason to upgrade to 11 But will it work with the gke with phrase tagging?

Many thanks

;o)

Edited by ukfraser

Sorry, no, I just checked. That would be a nice feature though and one I'd think would be easier to add. I really like the phrase tagging in the NIV with Enhanced G/K numbers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As gke is on sale again, is there any chance you could look at comparative sales figures and see if it would make sense to change the coding to work with gke instead of gk?

I appreciate it makes no sense if most users have the gk, but then if most users have gke, then it makes sense to me to link to the one that is better and used by most users

Thanks

;o)

Edited by ukfraser

I'll pass along the request, thanks.

As gke is on sale again, is there any chance you could look at comparative sales figures and see if it would make sense to change the coding to work with gke instead of gk?

I appreciate it makes no sense if most users have the gk, but then if most users have gke, then it makes sense to me to link to the one that is better and used by most users

Thanks

;o)

This was an oversight on our part; links to one should have always opened in the other if the coded target text was not installed. We also updated the links in the dictionaries to default to NIV11-GKE (and if not installed, will fall back to NIV11-GK). This will appear in updates in the next day or so.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 3