NIV-G/K & NLT missing after install of 7.03/7.1 from CDs

RPat

Hi:

After getting a boatload of 7.x, Zondervan, etc. upgrades at MacWorld SF, I've finally gotten around to installing them. Instead of upgrading my older installation, I started afresh on a new machine (dropped my beloved Titanium PB :( ). Sort of a forced-upgrade now. :o

I noticed that after installing, I don't have NLT or NIV-G/K? Both of these were on my older 6.x version of Accordance. Were these removed from Premier? or NIDNTT?

Trying to figure out what happened. Thanks.

Rich

PS Personal website inventory does not show upgrades/purchases gotten at MacWorld SF.

Well, we always recommend upgrading your old installation, and even first transferring it via a backup on an external drive or directly from the hard drive. Certain modules are no longer included in the packages. NIV-G/K and its dictionaries are now available only on the Zondervan Essential Bible Study Suite for Macintosh. If you have old CD-ROMs with the NIDNTT. NIDOTTE, or NIV Complete, you can copy the modules manually to your Modules folder and use Accordance to open them.

The NLT was part of the Premier package, but no longer is included. You can request the NIV code from the office and install it from an older Bible Unlock CD, or you can upgrade to the Second Edition for $10 and install it from the new Bible Unlock CD.

Thanks! I have the older CD-ROMs. That should work then.

Blessings,

Rich

Archived