Accordance in Asia Next Year

Helen Brown

This was sent by email to our known users in Asia, but we only received a few responses. Please respond and pass this on to anyone who might be in a position to invite or advise us.

As you may know, the 2016 international meeting of the Society of Biblical Literature is due to take place in Seoul, South Korea, July 3-7, 2016. Details will be available here. This meeting provides a unique forum for international scholars who are unable to attend the North American meeting.

We do encourage all Biblical scholars and teachers, as well as advanced students, to attend these meetings, present papers, and participate in all the events. This is a special opportunity for those of you in Asia who cannot come to the usual meetings in Europe.

Accordance plans to send a small team to the ISBL meeting to present Accordance in the exhibit area, and in a dedicated session. We also hope to organize a full-day training session on Accordance either on July 2 or 8, in conjunction with ISBL.

In addition, we will make ourselves available to our users in Asia. We would like to offer training seminars on Accordance (4 to 8 hours) for our users, and shorter presentations to interested groups of faculty, students, or pastors. In addition to S. Korea, we are considering visits to Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan, and the Philippines.

Please complete a short (8-question) survey to assist our planning for the visits.

TAKE THIS SURVEY

• Like 1

Hello :)

I did not receive the email and the link to the survey above is dead.  It displays:

"We're sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please try again. (SRES_015)"

No matter how many times I try, the error still displays.  Anyway, it is nice to know you are considering coming to Asia.  Be prepared for Windows presentations because most of us here are Windows users.

Edited by alagad_ng_diyos

Thanks for letting me know. I have corrected the link and it is now working for me.