Help needed with new ipad set up

Gary Wissel

Hi friends,

I am looking for some help setting things up on a new ipad.  After purchasing the new ipad air 2, before I did anything else, I downloaded the IOS update to be current.  So, I am running IOS 8.4 (12H143). 

I now have installed accordance, logged in with my account info and am trying to download my purchased items.  I keep getting error messages, the most common one is "Active internet connection not found. Please check your internet connection and try again."  or I get one that says someting like "You are not logged into your accorcandee account, log in and try again."  Then when I hit okay and try again the program closes.

I have uninstalled the accordance app and redownloaded it 3 times without changing the issues.  I have also tried at three different locations over WiFi in each place I have verified my WiFi to be functional and that my connection was good. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as of right now the mobile app is of no use to me.

Gary

Gary, have you the main accordance on a mac or pc? If so try synching via that.

With ios, have you done a full reboot? Power the ipad down and then switch on again.

Fraser

Fraser,

Thanks for the suggestions!  Yes I have tried a reboot of the ipad and I have synced with my air.  My issue is I can't download my purchased moduls for use on the ipad. 

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Gary

Gary,

If you also own Accordance for Mac then you can use the direct WIFi syncing feature to copy your purchase modules from your Mac to your iPad (assuming you have the desired modules installed on your Mac). This should be very reliable and avoids needing to access the Easy Install servers over the Internet.

Thanks to ukfraser I was able to sync my already installed modules from my airbook to the ipad.  Now it is working with what I have.  Would still love to be able to check for updates and download single modules only from the web as need without the app crashing and or locking up.

Thanks for all the responses it saved my day

Gary