New Macbooks and Accordance?

BCDiPalma

I'm thinking about purchasing a new laptop to replace my current Macbook Pro and I'm very interested in the new 12" Macbook. Does anyone have any experience with it and how it handles Accordance? 

I've moved to the 12" MacBook as my main computer. It runs much faster than you'd expect--of course, I got the 1.3 Ghz model that has speed boosts up to 2.9 Ghz.

It runs Accordance superbly. I led an entire all-day training seminar from it in June with no issues.

I bought it mainly because I was tired of lugging around a 15" MBP. The most valuable factor of the MacBook for me is its portability. It's only slightly larger than an iPad.

Rick, you forgot to mention how cool is looks in the gold.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input. I've been very happy with my current Macbook Pro (2012, 13", 2.9ghz i7, 8gm ram), but it's heavier than I'd like and I'm very interested in a lighter computer because I do a fair bit of walking every day with my computer. I just haven't known how the "slower" processor would work for me. I'm fairly confident, though, that I don't even come close to pushing my current computer to what it's capable of. So, I've wondered if it would even feel slower to me. Plus, the new Macbooks have the solid state drives whereas my current computer has the older spinning type. In any event, I appreciate the input.  

Edited by BCDiPalma