LEXICONS--Back to School Savings Continue!

R. Mansfield

You'll need a good LEXICON for your Greek & Hebrew studies. Get up to 40% off in BACK TO SCHOOL Savings on the top LEXICONS for original language study!

Save big on the following items:

Sale prices on the above offerings are good through August 3, 2015 (11:59 PM EDT) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

I just picked up the essentials collection when my friend told me about the back to school sale. The add-on that I wanted the most was BDAG/HALOT and within 3 weeks this bundle also goes on sale. I was actually praying that this would go on sale before I leave for China, and sure enough this week was it! Praise the LORD!

• Like 2

I just picked up the essentials collection when my friend told me about the back to school sale. The add-on that I wanted the most was BDAG/HALOT and within 3 weeks this bundle also goes on sale. I was actually praying that this would go on sale before I leave for China, and sure enough this week was it! Praise the LORD!

That's awesome, Ashadelo!

Only a few hours remain for these savings. Back to school savings on lexicons ends tonight at midnight EDT!