Ashadelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:King Jesus
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted Yesterday, 02:23 AM

I am very new to accordance and I need a little bit of help when it comes to diagraming. I would like to block/sentence diagram an entire Old Testament chapter in Hebrew. The problem that I am facing right now is that the Hebrew text has a lot of spaces in between each word and verse. Is there a way to compact each verse and word so that the gaps are not so big?

Also, is there a way to remove the blue lines that divide the white background into four sections? This happens when you select a text to diagram and accordance opens up the diagraming window. I would just like to have one huge page instead of one page divided into four sections. That way I can see the flow of the text better while utilizing a full screen.

I hope this makes sense, what I am asking is.

1) I would like to shrink the space between verses and words

2) I would like to remove the blue lines which divide the page into four sections

In Christ,

Edited by Ashadelo, Yesterday, 02:26 AM.

Living out the gospel's indicative/imperative motif's

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,958 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted Today, 04:27 AM

Please look at the options in Set Diagram Display (Display menu or right-click menu). You may also want to set the page orientation in File menu: Page Setup, and the magnification in the % pop-up menu if you want the page to fill a large screen.

Remember that Set xxx Display gives you options for almost any tab or window in Accordance, and the Help for that dialog will explain the options.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users