I cannot access Accordance

Emanuel Cardona

When I opened Accordance for the first time today, there was an update available for Dr.J's Bible Study Methods.  After the update was installed and Accordance restarted, I am not able to use Accordance any more.  A screen shows saying the following:

The file "C:/Users/Emanuel/AppData/Local/Temp/My Places.apref" cannot be modified, because write permission has been denied.  To write permissions for this file may be changed by selecting "properties" in File Explorer.   

When I click ok, then another screen says: The location of the file "My Places.apref" has changed (or it has been deleted" since Accordance accessed this file the last time.

I have not had any problems with using Accordance until this update was installed today.  What do I have to do to get Accordance back running like it has been prior to this update?

I haven't heard of this error before. I think our tech support will need to screenshare with you to see what is going on. I would download and setup TeamViewer and contact our tech support team by email. Not sure if we can help today, Sunday, but please let them know when you might be available by Skype or phone.

• Like 1