Floating Palettes and Dual Displays

Darin Franklin

I am using dual displays. My MacBook Pro is set as the primary display, and the external display is positioned above the MBP.  When I put Accordance on the external display, the floating palettes for highlights, characters, and instant details insist on going to the MBP display. If I drag a palette to the other screen and then close it, it moves back to the MBP screen when I show it again. The palettes always appear on the screen that is set as primary. It does not matter which screen has the Accordance window. (The primary display is the one that has the menu bar in System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement.) 

Dragging the highlight palette to the other screen is not a big deal, but it will often get positioned off screen or with its title bar stuck behind the menu bar so that I cannot move it.  When it is offscreen, I can see it when I do the slow-motion Exposé (Shift-F3), but there is no way to access it.

It seems to work better when the displays are positioned side by side, rather than vertically.  In that case, it remembers the position of the palettes.

Accordance 11.0.7, OSX 10.10.4