Searching across multiple resources

Ιακοβ

Im often trying to search for examples of usages of greek words to improve my memorisation/understanding of such words.

Searching in NT, then flicking to OT and then to church fathers, then to something else; trying to find examples is tedious. How do I search across all resources in greek at the same time?

Thanks!

You can search in the Resource tab (start with the search box in the toolbar). Set the search to Greek and to All Texts and enter your search criteria.

In the Library you can create groups of specific texts that you might want to search at once (selecting the group in the Research rather than All Texts.

There are other options (Accordance gives you many ways to do the same things) such as setting up a workspace with a tab for each text, all with a LINK command to the first tab in which you can change the search criteria. The search automatically repeats in each tab. I would first set the name of the first tab to something unique otherwise you may get errors if other tabs of that name are open elsewhere. Save this workspace as a favorite, and you can reuse it anytime.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for your detailed reply, it is much appreciated. Ι never even noticed that other box before. I will try it out.

Edited by Ιακοβ