Letters not displaying in Hebrew lexeme entry box

Susan

Today suddenly when I type into the word-select box for Hebrew, I can not see the letters. Actually, I see the first one, and then when I type the second both go away and I see nothing. I can still type and find a word, although when I try to backspace it messes up in unpredictable ways. Sometimes double clicking in the entry box briefly solves the problem (I can see one letter), but then if I keep typing they disappear again. This occurs both in the Hebrew Construct lexeme select and from the search bar with command-J/L. A possibly related fact is that it has crashed repeatedly during this operation today.

Can anyone help?

(I’m on OS X 10.10, Accordance 11.0.7)

Edited by Susan

Hi Susan,

I posted something similar about the Windows version but Acc hasn't responded; see http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/16370-bug-entering-hebrew-in-go-to-search-box-in-1107/

Edit: it might help to know you're not alone; three of us have mentioned it now.

Regards,

Michel

Edited by Michel Gilbert

I confirm that this is a bug which we will fix as soon as possible. Sorry for the hassles. The delete seems to work (on Mac) but the word is certainly not visible in the Go to box.

Thanks, Helen. I hadn’t experienced the delay at all because I thought it just started happening to me today, but maybe I somehow hadn’t noticed before. Anyway, I appreciate the availability and responsiveness of Accordance staff even if things occasionally do (temporarily) fall through the cracks.

• Like 1