User notes window problem

Gedalya

Windows 10

Accordance 11.0.7

When I bring up a user notes windows that I created in order to change something in the text that I wrote, all that comes up is a blank user note window with no text on it.

The only place I seem to be able to make corrections is by opening the same note from the users notes file.

Is this a bug?

Gordon, it sounds as though you have multiple User Notes files, and you are trying to make corrections to a different file than you intend.  Do you have multiple listed in the Library?

Joel,

No, I just have My Notes, Sample notes, and my mobile notes.

I always choose My Notes to add or change the notes.

At the top of My Notes you should see which verse reference you are editing.  Are you 100% sure you are editing the same verse reference as the one that has your notes?

You can also try this, once you have the open edit window, you should be able to use the "Note" up and down errors, at the bottom of that window, to go between existing notes you have.

• 2 weeks later...

Joel,

Yes, I am 100% sure.  I am referring to a note that I made in a tool not in a bible.

Edited by Gordon

Gordon, I have never seen this, so I think something else is going on.  Can you make a video to post what is going on? Or, perhaps it may be best to contact Tech Support and they may be able to see it for themselves.