Beefing up our diagrams

Ashadelo

Right now I like the options that are available for diagraming, they are good, but they could be fantastic. 

• Ability to add text next to the Hebrew and Greek
  • Ability to make block/sentence diagraming easier, clauses stick together to form one line and can be moved up and down by hitting enter and delete, kind of like typing text in a word document. (while also retaining the current flexibility)
  • retain Greek punctuation, for example, ;
  • ability to label sections of our diagrams
  • Ability to drag and drop our diagrams into user notes or user tools

If any of these options are available I am sorry for not knowing about it before posting.

Good thoughts!

Most of these requests are already possible:

We can add text to our diagrams. Just drag the "A" symbol into the diagram and type in the box. Switch fonts if you want a different language.

Group and ungroup will allow you to keep clauses together—or even entire diagram sections.

Words and other diagram elements can be moved by selecting them and using the arrow keys. Accordance will automatically snap them to the current grid. If you want to change the grid, select the diagram pane, right-click and select Select Diagram display.... this will also allow you to change the colors  and other diagram preferences.

Hope this helps!

:blink: of course I would have missed something so obvious as the text icon.

• Like 1