The works of Oswald Chambers

Karen Milligan

I would love to have the works of Oswald Chambers. I bought the printed version and there was a CD with it that would let you search his writings by scripture passage. Since there is really no way to do this in the printed text. However the CD used Libronix Library system which I don't know what that is. I am new to Bible software. I think it must be something that can be used with Logos software. Is there someway I can use this CD with Accordance?

Thanks,

Karen Milligan

You should be able to export your books from Libronix into either html or .txt files that you can import into Accordance as user tools. The help files have helpful information on how to do this, as well as this blog post by David Lang.

I think Karen's point is that she does not use Libronix, so in fact there is no way to extract that text in order to use it in Accordance.

Yes, that's true. Karen would need to use Libronix ever-so-briefly to export those texts. That would undoubtedly be a painful experience, but if she wants the texts, a necessary one.

• 16 years later...

It wouldn't be ethical to export the texts from Libronix format to Accordance format due to copyright restrictions.

I'm reviving this thread though to see if there's interest in producing an official module of this.