#1 Abram K-J

Abram K-J

Mithril

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted Today, 09:08 AM

First of all, Accordance has done a phenomenal job explaining a multi-pathed upgrade process. I am sure you all will still get lots of questions, but that will not be for lack of clear explanation on your part. Nicely done!

Second, something occurred to me re: this line from the blog post: "Even when you upgrade your sets and remove the old sets from the Library..."

If I just upgrade the individual volumes, I believe the price in going from 58 to 62 is the same as upgrading the whole series at once. Highlights are supposed to transfer in Accordance now when upgrading commentary series, but I've had mixed results with this. (IIRC, Joel/Helen once told me this is inevitable.)

Is there any reason for me not just to upgrade from 58 to 62 by purchasing the upgrades one-by-one, and just keeping the "old" WBC in my library alongside the new individual volumes, so I will be guaranteed to have all highlights in tact?

I think this is what I'm going to do--thought I'd post here in case others are thinking/wondering about the same thing.

Abram K-J
Pastor, Writer, Editor, Blogger
Web: Words on the Word

Accordance 11 on Yosemite: early 2008 iMac / late 2008 MacBook
Latest iAccord on latest iOS on iPad mini

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Abram K-J