Thumbwheel cannot scroll list of fonts in pull down

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

Acc 11.0.7

Win 7 SP1

I have a bunch of fonts on my machine. In a UN if I want to change a font I click on the font and then have to the bottom of the screen and click the down arrow on the pull down. It would be way nicer to be able to use the mouse thumb wheel the way I can in my word-processor. Logging as an enhancement but perhaps this is supposed to work and it is in fact a bug - I don't know.

Thx
D

Hi Daniel,

I've asked for something like this too: "I know it isn't a bug, but it takes a while to scroll through the fonts; could you add a bar to click and hold so we could scroll through our fonts more quickly?" at http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/14286-bugs-typingcopying-unicode-hebrewhieroglyphics-in-user-notes/

They did add the frequently used fonts menu at the top, but I'd love either the scroll or drag a bar option.

Regards

This menu is provided by Windows, so unless we do a totally custom menu, its up to Microsoft, not us :)

This menu is provided by Windows, so unless we do a totally custom menu, its up to Microsoft, not us :)

Ah ok - widget libraries - what can you do

Thanx for letting me know

thx

D