20% off ANYTHING in the Accordance Store (non-sale items)

R. Mansfield

Tired of waiting for that ONE item in the Accordance Library to go on sale? Now's your chance! Take 20% off one non-sale item of your choice with coupon code Wish9-15. This also applies to bundles and Collections.

It's a great time to get that particular title sitting in your wish list for so long!

The 20% off offer expires 9/21/15 at 11:59 PM. 

Wish9-15.png

Is this coupon valid for the Starter Collection for someone looking to upgrade from an older version of Accordance?  (Meaning that he would end up paying around US$48 for the application upgrade while retaining his current library?)

Thank God for the "20% off"; I have all "Tools for teachers" so I'm not excluded of the sales this week  ;)

I made a purchase today and the order said the 20% coupon was accepted, but the receipt I received did not subtract the 20%. My order number is 314710. We are only talking about $6, but I would like to know what happened.

This coupon is set up to actually not give any discount until it is processed by our staff. Sorry, but the alternative (until we do more programming) was to let it take 20% off the entire order. Then we would have to ask permission from each user who had multiple items to charge them more than they had authorized.

We'll have this better programmed for next time, in the meantime you will get the full discount.

Thanks for your response, Helen. I hope you know I never doubted your integrity. 

• Like 1