Download module endless loop

countach

I downloaded ESV, LXX and HCSB from the web site. In each case the following happened on installation:

1) It warns to close Accordance

2) Prompts for install location

3) Starts install

4) Prompts for unlock key

5) Continues install

6) Loops back to (1)

After going through this loop about ten times I figure this is not what is meant to happen and quit out. Starting up accordance the new modules don't appear to have installed.

Accordance 7.2.1

OSX 10.4.9

If it is prompting you for an install location, you must have more than one copy of Accordance on the drive selected to install. This is not normal. I wonder what drive it is, and why and where you have multiple copies. It could be an old demo version. In any case these kinds of errors are best dealt with off forum, since these are well-used installers and it must be something in your set-up.

If it is prompting you for an install location, you must have more than one copy of Accordance on the drive selected to install. This is not normal. I wonder what drive it is, and why and where you have multiple copies. It could be an old demo version. In any case these kinds of errors are best dealt with off forum, since these are well-used installers and it must be something in your set-up.

Ahh, only one Accordance is installed, however I forgot I did drag and move the installation/application from Macintosh HD into my home directory after I installed. After I selected my home directory in the installer, rather than Macintosh HD, then it works. Thanks.

Archived