Choosing individual commentaries as defaults

mrderek

Hi there

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'd like to request the feature of being able to select different commentaries from different commentary series to open up when I triple click on verse numbers.

For example, I use WBC as my primary commentary for some books of the Bible, Tyndale for others, and Pillar etc for others. At the moment, I'm not sure how to allocate different commentaries from different series to open up when I triple click verses.

Thanks

Derek

• Like 1

Derek, to my knowledge that's not possible at the moment.  Of course if you use the info-pane that at least will give you easy access to all your available commentaries and take you directly to that specific book or passage. 

I have been musing over this too, as I use Logos as well, only as a supplement, for material not available in Accordance.

I usually start with an all Bible commentary like NBC or Interpretaters.  Once that is selected at the passage I am looking at, use the drop down arrow in the title bar to change commentaries.  This is the fastest way I know of.  Hope this helps

• Like 1