• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bsheets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted Yesterday, 10:47 AM

I have the latest versions of Accordance running on several devices - a macbook, an iPhone, and and iPad mini.  I sync my user notes via dropbox.  It looks like my macbook and my iPhone are syncing as I expect. But the iPad mini does not.  It indicates it is syncing with dropbox, but content created is not synced between devices.  

I looked in my dropbox folder and it looks like i have both .acc4 and .amynotes versions of my user notes.  I assume this is part of the problem.  Any suggestions on how to resolve it so content is not lost?

#2 Mike Garrity

Mike Garrity

• Accordance
  • 421 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:26 PM

Hi Ben,

Sorry for your troubles, you are not the only one that had this problem when upgrading their user notes.

I recommend that you:

• rename the older user note (e.g. My Notes.acc4 to My Notes OLD.acc4) in your dropbox folder. I assume the iPad mini is using the older one.
  • On your iPad mini, “quit” Accordance Mobile and then go to Settings > Accordance > Reset User Content
  • Launch Accordance Mobile and do a dropbox sync. You should have a fresh copy of all your user content.
  • When you dropbox sync on your macbook and iPhone then you should have the renamed user note installed.
  • Unfortunately, you will have to manually merge the two user notes on your macbook.

Please let us know if there are any problems or if you need help,

#3 bsheets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:46 PM

that worked!  Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: user notes, iOS, ipad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users